Software Assurance is not a license. No product key is provided when you purchase this product, and it does not license you to use any software.
Software Assurance can only be purchase with a Volume Licensed Product (OLP) at the time of initial purchase with a 30-day window to add on the coverage after the purchase of a qualifying OLP or when an existing Software Assurance agreement is ending. Software Assurance CANNOT be purchased separately unless applied to an existing Microsoft Volume License Program Authorization Number, and restrictions apply to the product, time of purchase, and the number of license seats. DirectDeals Customer Support can assist you with the purchase of this product.
Software Assurance (SA) for Microsoft products define the level of confidence that these products provide against intentional or unintentional vulnerabilities.
You make significant investments in Information Technologies, which embrace new advancements each day, outdating the version you purchased. In such an ever-changing environment, while sticking to the older version can limit your business growth, purchasing new licenses after each update is entirely impractical.
Software Assurance answers these challenges by providing you with unique licensing rights to access all future software updates, latest versions, and new releases without paying any additional licensing costs. However, this is not its only significance; Microsoft Software Assurance also maximizes the benefits you extract from your IT investments. Some of its additional advantages are:
- Planning Assistance - SA allows you to have in-depth planning assistance from qualified partners through structured engagements to deploy Microsoft products efficiently.
- Training Vouchers - SA helps you improve the efficiency of your business processes by providing free training vouchers to learn effective deployment and management of Microsoft technologies. Free access to Microsoft E-learning is also provided to benefit you with a series of interactive online training tools.
- Exclusive Accesses - It allows you to access various exclusive software products, including Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack, Windows 8 Enterprise Edition, Windows 7 Enterprise Edition, Windows Vista Enterprise Edition, and Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs.
- Home Use - It provides your employees with an additional copy of Office Microsoft software at a substantial discount to use at home.
- 24*7 Support - Microsoft Direct support for products covered by Software Assurance.
Software Assurance benefits you with telephonic and online support when required to help you improve your organizational productivity without hindrances.
Software Assurance provided by DirectDeals covers a wide range of Microsoft software and services products, including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Windows Operating System, etc.
Software Assurance spans Microsoft’s range of software products and services, including the Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Exchange, SQL Server, and many others. Software Assurance is a Volume Licensing program that includes a unique set of technologies, services, and rights to help you deploy, manage, and use your Microsoft products more efficiently.
Using Software Assurance benefits can help you take full advantage of your investments in IT. Additionally, you receive access to new versions of licensed software released during the term of your agreement to deploy at any time. You can purchase Software Assurance through Microsoft Partners via a Volume Licensing agreement.
To see the specific benefits related to the Microsoft product you are interested in purchasing, please review the benefits chart for the Microsoft Software Assurance program. Microsoft Software Assurance Benefit Chart